Wednesday 5 October 2011

In the mood for some personal inspiration..

This is not a normal post from my side, but I want to share anyways... Having started up on my own and at the same time trying to figure out what it is that I really wish and want for myself, both in the short run as well as in the long, I'm reading a lot of books and articles on self development and find myself really receptive. Today I came across this 6-year old speech by Steve Jobs, and what I really find inspiring in this particular talk is his use of death as a motivator... I've always felt the same way and have really tried to measure up my decisions in life with the fact that if I should die tomorrow, I want to live my life to the fullest today... but somehow I seem to get just as surprised and overwhelmed everytime I'm reminded...
So here it is - if you should have something that inspires you, being and article, interview or video, please feel free to share, I would love that! :)

No comments: