Monday 25 June 2012

JUNE UPDATE

My blog has been a bit quiet recently – instead I've used my time:


...getting a lot of work done...



...buying myself this lovely pink String shelf to add some color to my kitchen...



...hanging out with this guy (and with friends, but they're not as photogenic as him, ha)...



...helping a good friend decorating cupcakes in her wonderful cupcake shop 
while she went on a well-deserved vacation...



...eating strawberries waiting for summer to arrive...

n...

...discovering great new magazines with amazing covers......



...baking lovely and (somewhat) healthy buns to maintain my non-existing 
plans on becoming the perfect housewife in the future... n...



...and a lot of other things, but this was what I had taken pictures of... ...

No comments: